Meet & Partner with Americas Hydrogen Leaders
High level networking is key to drive business forward. We understand this and the Hydrogen Americas Summit has been designed with this in mind presenting excellent opportunities to meet with Government representatives and industry decision makers working to advance the hydrogen industry in the region.
Grasp this unique opportunity to expand your contact base, highlight your company’s expertise and drive forward collaboration, enabling deal-making and project advancement at a key time for the sector.
10 – 11 October 2022
Start a conversation over a cup of coffee, a great way to kick-off the day or refuel between Summit Sessions. The Coffee Breaks are an ideal opportunity to introduce yourself, exchange business cards and share ideas with fellow attendees.
|Day 1 Sponsored by:||Day 2 Sponsored by:|
10 – 11 October 2022
Scheduled as part of the Summit, these luncheons provide a relaxed setting to facilitate your strategic networking.
|Day 1 Sponsored by:|
Evening Drinks Reception
10 October 2022
A great way to end an insightful day, join Summit attendees at the drinks reception for a relaxed evening of high-level networking.
If you can’t join us at the Summit in-person event, take advantage of the Virtual Attendance which enables you to follow the Summit Sessions live and on-demand as well as conduct your Networking online:
- Browse participants and introduce yourself to target company representatives
- Visit Exhibitor Booths to connect and request live meetings with representatives
- Send messages, meeting requests and reply to requests
- Connect via live call, video call or live chat
- Exchange contact details to follow up post event
Who Should Attend the The Hydrogen Americas Summit?
Gathering Energy Ministers, private sector leaders, scientists, researchers, media and more! The Hydrogen Americas Summit is the platform to discuss and advance real-world action, including:
- Hydrogen Generation, Storage and Distribution
- Gas & LNG Infrastructure
- International and National Oil Companies
- Mobility Sector
- Financial Sector
- Research and Academia
- Component manufacturers & industrial end-users
- Service providers
- Government officials & regulators
- Utilities, Power, Water
- Advisory & legal
- Technology & software development
- Heavy Industry